ADNI Student Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ADNI Student Forum

Power to the people! The people have their voice!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
666AmyLee666

666AmyLee666

Number of posts : 35
Warning :
What do you think? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you think? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:44 pm

I have always hated this one boy band, they seriously piss me off n this band is as u all know The Jonas Brothers. N the reason for my hatred towards this band is because of them having only one or two amazing songs n the rest are fucked out lame n yet they got into the top 30 soo quickly n in fact i did a research, turns out only 15% of Jonas Bros fans love them cause of those 2 amazing songs n the rest cause of their looks n this really pisses me off as voting for the top 30 comes from the people out there n this sux cause we all know all those young girls are gonna vote jonas bros cause they are "hot" to them, well amy lee's hot n have an amazing voice n i dont see a single amy lee fan out there who voted or like amy lee for her looks only, they like her for either both or for her amazing vocals. I have no proof tht The Jonas Bros cant sing/lip sync on concert, but i sure wished i had >_< All im asking is what do u think of this madness in the art of music?
Back to top Go down
vyzil

vyzil

Number of posts : 91
Warning :
What do you think? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you think? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-11

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:38 pm

amy lee's got talent, just like avril lavigne. but out of all the jonas brothers, i think only nick (curly hair guy) has talent, he's the least physically attractive apparently. but i agree, the jonas brothers are selling their faces to make money...

arghhh..makes me wana shoot them
Back to top Go down
factor
Banner Maker
factor

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:14 pm

I think they all sux. I mean, they were interviewed on AXN WTBF?! AND THEY SUCK! HOW CAN THEY BE THERE?!?!
Imagine those suckers become a metal band? (not u imagines >_>) pig
Back to top Go down
Anon
1st in charge Admin
1st in charge Admin
Anon

Number of posts : 154
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:57 pm

I fuckin' hate them as well.

Just because of one song, they're like OMGBBQTIME!.

They got interviewed, hell they're gonna be in a Disney movie, they hit the charts on nearly every music station.

Who watches these new Disney movies anyway... It used to be all about the awesome oldskool cartoons. Now it's fucking 12 year old drama.

In fact they DO sell their faces. What girl would'nt go for a teenage hot looking boy? If you ask most men, they don't like the Jonas brothers. Hell it's the same with EVERY boyfag that sings. The men hate them, the women love them.
Back to top Go down
https://adnistudentboard.forumotion.net
vyzil

vyzil

Number of posts : 91
Warning :

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Hazmatyre wrote:
The men hate them, the women love them.

omigosh. that is so true.
Back to top Go down
Imagines™
2nd in charge Admin
2nd in charge Admin
Imagines™

Number of posts : 241
Warning :

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Uhh...I uhh...Agree with uhh...this topic...
I mean...Who likes them eh?...(dum dadi doo...lalalala)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADNI Student Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: