ADNI Student Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ADNI Student Forum

Power to the people! The people have their voice!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To all guests, anonymous and all.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anon
1st in charge Admin
1st in charge Admin
Anon

Number of posts : 154
Warning :
To all guests, anonymous and all. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To all guests, anonymous and all. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

To all guests, anonymous and all. Empty
PostSubject: To all guests, anonymous and all.   To all guests, anonymous and all. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:44 pm

This is a forum whereby students of Sekolah Islam Adni can speak their mind and words towards the school without the school constantly barking at us. Here, we discuss events, happenings, the school in general in a bad/good way. This forum is not solely made to insult the school, more of to discuss about the school and how to make it better. I am afraid that if you can't even understand that, you suck.

Profanity is allowed. If you can't handle profanity, then I suggest you leave. Though without constructive criticism in example whereby you suggest the school could do better without providing words to support your statement is frowned upon here. English is mostly preferred except without the formality of the Off Topic section.

Please note that everyone here remains anonymous. As the 4chan.org saying, "Anon makes up 99% of the internet and the world.". Anyone using a real name without the other person's consent, the post will be deleted and the warning bar will fill up. If that bar is full, it's bye bye to the forums for you. You can appeal a ban by posting a thread on this Guest Forum and we, the admins, may appeal your ban.

-Anon (me)
-Imagines

I appreciate you having clicked onto a link here given to you by your friend, concerned colleague, family member, or whoever else. We here want this to be the main place of information for the school, also in competition with the 'official' Adni boards [url=adni.forumotion.net]here[/url].
Back to top Go down
https://adnistudentboard.forumotion.net

To all guests, anonymous and all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADNI Student Forum :: Guests :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: